My friends Zen, Adey and I put our heads together and we realized our mission was in common. We all had a similar desire to help assist in the process of harmonizing our relationship with the planet.
For us what was missing was the feminine way. We see the feminine way as receptive and the masculine way as motorial. Every healthy living being has both qualities. But sometimes, like our current times the societal scales tip...more in favor of one side.
Progress is great except when it's without heart.
Our desire to support balance within ourselves led us to the work of delivering to you a feminine antidote. For us the The Feminine Antidote is the responsive remedy for our times.
It is an invitation to honor different minds, hearts, bodies and voices to hold the stage. To assemble. To play/be witness. To offer our gifts, ancestral ways and diverse pedagogies.
It is non-linear. It works in partnership with the earth and all her/their/its kin. It is of the moon.
This is a conversation. An interactive wheel collective— where your “feminine antidote” can plug in and find the support to reach a shared and diverse community.
It's truly an ongoing interactive project that takes form as many things.
Currently we are playing with some really fun folks. The unique alchemy of this group is taking form as --A month-long workshop & event series rooted in the intersections of activism, education, self-exploration, ancestral medicine & healing arts.
(Scheduled for OCT 4 - NOV 5 2017)
With radical facilitators and topics such as:
- 10.5 Full Moon Gathering -- series opening. 7-10pm (FREE)
- 10.7 Taoist Kung Fu for Self Autonomy w/ Yunuen Rhi. 9am - 4pm ($130)
- 10.8 Roots and Resiliency: A Therapeutic Space For Womyn of Color w/ Allegra Lucas, LMFT. 5-8pm ($50)
- 10.12 Dismantling White Feminism through Shadow Work: a talking circle. 7-10pm (FREE)
- 10.14 Sabbath Queens: Adorning Your Crown w/ Zen Cohen. 12-3pm ($50)
- 10.15 Self-Care for Sex Goddesses w/ Zen Cohen. 12-3pm ($69)
- 10.19 Moonlodge -- New Moon Circle for Womxn. 6-11pm (FREE)
- 10.21 Practical Magic: Heal Yourself-An Intro to Herbalism w/ Tatiana Almendral of Florentina Craft. 12-3pm ($45)
- 10.21 Personal Alchemy: A look at time/space from the feminine perspective w/ Tatiana Almendral of Florentina Craft. 4:30-7:30pm ($60)
- 10.22 Glamour Magic Immersion (DIY MakeUp class) w/ Tatiana Almendral of Florentina Craft. 12-6pm ($175)
- 10.26 Media Tools for Artists, Activists and Healers. w/ Zen Cohen. 7-10pm ($45)
- 10.28 Take Back Your Blood: DIY PERIOD CARE. w/ Janeen Singer of Holy Sponge. 11am-2pm ($40)
- 10.28 Agua Florida y the Emotional Aires. w/ Batul True Heart of Maaso Medicina. 3-6pm ($60)
- 10.29 Baños, Showers, y Flowers; Healing with Traditional Herbal Medicine Baths w/Batul True Heart of Maaso Medicina. 12-3pm ($60)
- 10.29 Roots and Resiliency: A Therapeutic Space For Womyn of Color w/ Allegra Lucas, LMFT. 5-8pm ($50)
- 11.3 Full Moon Gathering -- series closing. 7-10pm (FREE)
- 11.4 Empowering Mythological Archetypes: A Tarot Retreat w/ Laura Zuspan. 12-6pm ($95)
Join us in participating with this feminine antidote.
Click this link to find out more about these classes: